With the increasing complexity of business tax, it is possible to take advantage of the numerous tax reliefs and allowances available, but it is crucial you remain compliant with the rules.
Our award-winning tax team are here to guide you through the minefield of tax compliance and help you minimise your tax liabilities, whilst keeping in mind commercial considerations.
Do any of the following issues resonate with you?
- What is the most tax-efficient structure for my business?
- Do I need to register for Tax and VAT?
- Can I use a company for tax planning?
- How can I manage my tax deadlines?
- I operate my business from home, what expenses are allowable for tax?
- If I have more than one company, should they be in a group?
- Should I extract money from my company by dividends or salary?
If so, we can help you. Some of the areas we can advise on include:
- Determining the most tax-efficient structure for your business
- Minimising tax on acquisitions and disposals
- Maximising the use of tax allowances and reliefs
- Tax-effective remuneration strategies
- Retaining more profit or extracting more value
- Accessing finance for development
We can also advise on such matters as R&D tax credits, Patent Box, share schemes, capital allowances claims, corporate finance, reorganisations, management buy outs, acquisitions and disposals, transfer pricing, international tax and Making Tax Digital.
Please contact a member of our business tax team to find out how we can help you and your business.