What PAYE code do I use?

When you have a new employee you should ask them to sign a starter declaration.  Your new employee may also provide you with a P45 from their previous employer.  The following link will help you to determine what code to use.

More information can be found here https://www.gov.uk/new-employee-tax-code

Bishop Fleming Payroll Services can determine the correct tax codes for you.


Keep up to date

Key contacts

Related services