Bishop Fleming is a dynamic UK accountancy firm, providing a comprehensive range of services across a wide range of sectors.
Whether you are a SME, owner managed business, large FTSE business, public sector organisation, charity, school or private individual, we have the capability and capacity to meet your needs. From our office locations in the South West and the West Midlands we are able to serve clients across the UK, and internationally through our membership of Kreston Global.
We're client focused
We pride ourselves on being relationship-led and place our client and people relationships at the heart of our business.
We know that we only truly succeed when our clients, whether internal or external, are successful. Putting ourselves in our clients’ shoes at every opportunity means we are more likely to deliver the service, advice and solutions that consistently exceed their expectations.
We have depth of talent
We have 43 Partners and nearly 500 people covering eight offices across the South West and West Midlands.
We are employers of choice
We are leaders in our field
We're the No.1 Auditor to Academies in the education sector advising over 100 Multi Academy Trusts and around 70 Single Academy Trusts across the UK. We are also the leading auditor to HE/FE Colleges in the South West.
We are pleased to be current suppliers of the Crescent Purchasing Consortium framework for both Audit and Financial Services.
We have international reach
We're recognised and award winning
We have won or been shortlisted for numerous awards in recent years:
- Named as one of the 2023 eprivateclient Top Accountancy Firms.
- Great Place to Work® Certified for 2023-2024 and listed in the large size category of UK's Best Workplaces for Women™ and a UK’s Best Workplace in Consulting & Professional Services™.
- Ranked in the Top 100 Employer Apprenticeship List for 2023.
- Winner of the 2023 'Small Deal of the Year Award' at the Insider Media Deal Makers South West Awards.
- Ranked 14th in the national league table of “Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers 2022” developed by the Department for Education.
- Ranked 5th in the Mid-Tier Power Index 2022 from Accountancy Age. The ranking seeks to reward and recognise mid-tier firms in the UK that champion true accountancy excellence, with organisations judged on four key categories: Strategic Planning, Profitability/Growth, Professional Excellence, People & Community.
- Winner of the 2022 Accounting Excellence Award for ‘Investing in People’ and highly commended in the ‘Large Firm of the Year’ and ‘Specialist Team of the Year’ (Education) categories.
- Winner of the 2022 South West Deal Makers Awards for our involvement in the “Deal of the Year” and “Small Deal of the Year”